Leading government software provider Granicus has released a list of finalists for its 13th annual Digital Government Awards. These awards honor outstanding achievements in the use of modern technology to improve citizen engagement, service delivery and government efficiency.
“These organizations, teams and individuals have invested in people, processes and technology to champion sustainable digital innovation and we’re honored to partner with them,” said Luke Norris, vice president of Granicus Platform and Digital Transformation.
Most of the winners will be designated by an internal advisory board, based on set criteria. However, the Website of the Year award will be chosen by the public. Voting began August 28 and runs through September 8.
A full list of Digital Government Awards finalists can be viewed at granicus.com.
These are the California localities that made the cut:
- Alameda County, Calif. – Community Engagement for Climate Plan for Government Services and Operations
- Duarte, Calif. – Customer Service
- East Bay Regional Park District – Customer Service
- Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors Executive Office Assessment Appeals Board – Digital Transformation
- Monterey County, CA Housing and Community Development – Operational Excellence
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District Secretary’s Office – Trust and Transparency
- Fairfield, CA – Website of the Year
- Los Angeles County Executive Office of the Board – Website of the Year
- Sunnyvale, CA – Website of the Year