Information Technology Manager II – Project Management Office (PMO)
Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (LACERA) – Systems Division
Annual Salary: $135,701 - $205,394 DOE/DOQ
See the full recruitment brochure here.
The Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (LACERA) is seeking an Information Technology Manager II — Project Management Office (PMO Manager) for a newly created management position that oversees the Project Management Office within the IT Systems Division. The PMO creates and maintains standards for the project management of LACERA, ensuring that best practices are followed regarding budget, timeline, compliance, and staff allocation. The PMO Manager receives approved projects from the operations oversight committee and collaborates closely with all divisions to execute projects in accordance with LACERA objectives. This experienced, highly responsive IT leader reports to the Chief, Information Technology (CIT) and will oversee a staff of seven and an approximate budget of $3 million. The PMO Manager will be a communicative, solutions-oriented, and collaborative leader, who demonstrates the technical knowledge to guide and develop staff members while working with executive leaders across the organization, including presenting to executives and LACERA Board members in public meetings. If you want to lead a team that carries out LACERA’s mission to protect, produce, and provide the promised benefits to its members, apply today!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will have knowledge of, ability to, and/or will be:
- Project management methodologies
- Conflict resolution and strong written and verbal communication
- An inclusive, effective, engaging, and inspirational leader and team member
- Responsive, collaborative, and customer-service-oriented
- Large-scale budget management for projects with 200+ end users
- Flexible to their approach in managing projects
- Attention to detail
- Persistence and determination
- Excellent resource planning, including organization and time management skills
- Change management