The City Manager’s Office is actively recruiting for a Management Analyst to join our Community Enhancement & Investment Team in Rancho Cordova. Working closely with the Citizen Oversight Board and community stakeholders, the team supports programs in areas such as Arts & Culture, Sports, Education, and a variety of community partnerships. Voters recently approved a second initiative (Measure R) which expands the team’s role into areas such as Covid-19 Relief, Affordable Housing, Economic Development, Infrastructure, and Homelessness.
The Management Analyst will lead and support special projects, staff committees, administer grants and contracts, and collaborate with city staff, community members and local agencies. The Management Analyst will also be involved in new program design and implementation, an exciting opportunity to make a difference in Rancho Cordova.
The ideal candidate has professional experience in program development, project management and grant administration. Other ideal attributes include the ability to work across departments and build successful relationships with community partners. The ideal candidate is an articulate public speaker, who is adept at independent problem-solving while maintaining detailed records and managing tight timelines. Best qualified candidates will have experience in program management in coordination with non-profit partners and/or a local government agency.
The City is hiring one position, at one of the following two levels, depending on qualifications:
MANAGEMENT ANALYST I
- Entry-Level in the management analyst series
- Initially receives close supervision
- Bachelor’s degree + minimum of 2 years professional experience required in strategic planning, economic development or policy analysis, preferably in a municipal government setting
Annual Salary Range $ 76,297 – $93,143 + benefits
– – or – –
MANAGEMENT ANALYST II
- Journey-Level in the management analyst series
- Supervised by Department Head or designee
- Exercises independent judgement, may support city-wide programs
- Bachelor’s degree + minimum of 2 years professional experience working at the level of a Management Analyst I
Annual Salary Range $ 83,927 – $ 102,457 + benefits
ABOUT THE CITY OF RANCHO CORDOVA
Located in the eastern part of Sacramento County, Rancho Cordova is a thriving urban community near the beautiful American River with a population of just over 75,000. The city has earned many accolades and awards, such as “All-American City”, “Best Places to Work Finalist”, and “Bronze Level Bicycle Friendly Community.”
The City provides staff with a robust benefit plan, including
- Choice of a generous monthly stipend for Medical/Dental/Vision; or Cash in Lieu of Medical Insurance
- - CalPERS Retirement
- - Universal Time Off (combined vacation and sick leave)
- - 12 paid holidays per year
- - Tuition Reimbursement (up to $2500/year)
And much more
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately @ www.cityofranchocordova.org/jobs
The City of Rancho Cordova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by law.