PROGRAM MANAGER III- HOUSING MANAGER
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Monthly Salary: $7,015.91- 9,008.56
The City of Stockton is seeking an innovative, self-motivated, highly professional candidate to serve as its Housing Manager. The ideal person should possess the following skills and experience:
- Implementation of affordable housing strategies and/or programs,
- Management of affordable housing development projects, including assistance with site acquisition, project eligibility review, financing, contract administration, and monitoring,
- Development of programs aimed at reducing homelessness and/or supporting home ownership,
- Experience in administering federal funds such as CDBG, ESG and HOME,
- Knowledge of underwriting practices,
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to collaborate effectively with the affordable housing and nonprofit community; and
- Desire to make a positive impact in the Stockton community by creating and preserving affordable housing opportunities.
Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in business or public administration or a closely related field, or the field of the program to which assigned, and four (4) years of experience managing or supervising highly visible programs or projects with major departmental or citywide impact.
Final Filing Date: August 23, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
For a full job description and on-line application, please go to www.stocktonca.gov/jobs